Tern Vektron Q9 Red
Couldn't load pickup availability
In stock and ready to ship!
The Vektron Q9 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders—so it is ideal for all-season commuting in the city.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line Plus electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed. Max load weight: 60 kg (132 lb)
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
Transmission: Shimano Alivio, 1 x 9 spd, trigger, Shimano Alivio Shadow rear derailleur, Vektron custom forged 6061-AL crankarm, MKS EZY pedals.
Wheels: Novatec, Thru-axle, sealed bearings front hub, Shimano disc rear hub, Rims Tern Atlas H, wide 35 mm, Schwalbe Big Apple, 55-406, puncture protection, Reflex tires.
Brakes: Shimano, hydraulic disc front and rear brakes, brake levers, and brake cable and housing.
Cockpit: Tern Physis 3D forged, 5 patented technologies handlepost, Tern Andros adjustable forged construction patented technology handlebar stem, Tern Sweep, 6061-AL, Tern Andros adapted handlebar, Ergon grips, Tern HSD saddle, Tern Telescope, 34.9/30.9 mm 2014-AL seat post, and Tern Collar 6061-AL, 2pc seat post clamp.
Bike comes with: Bell, SKS chainblade chainguard, URSUS rear mount kickstand, Tern Valo Direct, 190 lumens front light, Herrmans H-Trace, for eBike rear light, SplashGuard, stainless hardware fenders, Atlas H Rack™, Atlas Rack Mount, 6 point mounting; Max load weight: 60 kg (132 lb), ABUS 5650L, keyed-alike with Bosch battery
Color – Red
Bike weight – 48.3 lb.
Folded size – 16.1″x33.9″x26.8″
Shipping fee – $175