In stock and ready to ship!
This is Tern’s “Jack of all Trades”, ready for your everyday commute or leisure ride.
View our selection of Tern bags, racks, baskets, and accessories
to add to your bike!
The Link D8 is your everyday travel companion, whether your trip is exclusively on two wheels or in combination with buses, trains, or automobiles.
- 8-speed drivetrain for all the range you need in the city
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Shimano Claris rear derailleur for quick and responsive gear shifting
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Folds in under 10 seconds to fit under a desk
- Magnetix™ 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Rear rack and fenders are included
- Rider weight: up to 230 lbs.
Transmission: Shimano trigger, 1 x 8 spd, Shimano Claris rear derailleur, Forged 6061 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished, 11-32T 8 spd cassette, Cartridge sealed bearings bottom bracket, Folding alloy pedals
Wheels: Mini, aluminum, QR Opt: Panasonic dynamo front hub, Formula 8 spd cassette rear hub, Sapim Leader stainless steel spokes and nipples, Doublewall aluminum rims, Schwalbe Big Apple, 50-406 tires
Cockpit: Tern Physis 3D (G2) 3D forged 5 patented technologies 12°, 350 mm handlepost, Tern Andros (G2), adjustable, forged construction stem, Flux, cartridge bearings Physis integrated headset, Flat bar 6061-Al Andros butted handlebar, Velo ergonomic lock-on grips, BioLogic Como DLX saddle, SuperOversize, 6061-AL micro-adjust clamp seatpost
Brakes: V aluminum linear spring, V aluminum bracket/lever brake levers
Includes mudguards, kickstand and Tern Loader Rack
Rider weight: up to 230 lbs.
Rider height: 4’8″ – 6’3″
Bike weight: 26.7 lbs.
Folded size: 15″ x 31.1″ x 28.3”