Moulton Vintage AM ATB Yellow
Couldn't load pickup availability
In stock and ready to ship!
Here's a great opportunity to own a bit of cycling history! Alex Moulton collaborated with Angle Lake Cyclery in Seattle, Washington, to develop his first ever trail bike.
Nicely appointed 1992 Moulton ATB in very good condition with all original components.
Bike has been outfitted with all new cables and housing, adjusted and tuned up. Wheels run perfectly smooth. Normal cosmetic wear for a bike of this age. No cracks, dents, or structural issues.
- 3x7 Drivetrain
- Crankset: Suntour XC Triple 175mm, with Sugino 28/38/48 chainrings
- Derailleurs: Rear - Suntour XC 7-speed, Front - Suntour XC 3-speed
- Shifters: Suntour Accushift
- Brakes: Front - Odyssey Pitbull, Rear - Diacomp 994, Levers - Diacomp
- Wheels: Rear - Dura-Ace hub, Sun Chinook rim, Front - Sansin Cyro Master hub, Sun Chinook rim, Tires - Continental Professional BMX 20x2.125
Bike is sold "As-Is" in good working mechanical condition and normal wear and tear cosmetic condition. Please review detailed photographs carefully before purchase. An extensive overhaul was not performed.
Shipping fee - $195 Contiguous U.S.