Brompton x CHPT3 V4 Special Edition NOW IN STOCK!
Couldn't load pickup availability
In stock and ready to ship! Allow 2-5 days to ship your bike. FREE SHIPPING!
Turning a new page in the Brompton and CHPT3 story, the latest collaboration brings a fresh dynamic to a proven partnership. One founded on fun, practicality, and high performance.
Drawing on Brompton's previous three collaborations with David Millar of CHPT3, they turn to page 4, and the horizon broadens. A bike that originated as a city commuter and became a daily workhorse for David, a former pro-cyclist, is now embraced by a community who see beyond simply departing from point A and arriving at point B.
The Brompton x CHPT3 could be called an unlimited edition bike. It draws on the need for core Brompton practicality yet fulfills the desire for performance, causing you to stray from the shortest distance between two points. It’s everything you need and nothing that impedes your progress. Not a folding bike you could ride anywhere, but rather a bike that you will ride everywhere that also folds.
- Handbuilt titanium and steel frame
- Superlight 4-speed gear system
- Low handlebar
- Premium aluminum touch points
- Schwalbe One tires – Tan Wall
- FizikTerra Argo Saddle
- Ergon GE 1 Grips
- CHPT3 frame pouch
- Tubolito lightweight inner tubes
- Weight: 9.5 kg / 20.9 lbs
The bike’s finish takes inspiration from urban materials. High-shine Gloss Winter Sky and textured Concrete Grey are complemented with Fire Red and Aqua Teal accents. The Brompton x CHPT3 captures the feeling of inner-city riding.
Mainframe: Gloss Winter Sky
- Rear frame: Textured Metallic Concrete
- Front Fork: Textured Metallic Concrete Handlebar
- Stem: Textured Metallic Concrete Front Frame: Gloss Fire Red
- Handlebar pin: Gloss Aqua Teal
- Glitch effect decals
Brompton x CHPT3 Frame Pouch
Your CHPT3 comes with a limited-edition Frame Pouch Bag. It’s inspired by how the community use their
Brompton x CHPT3 bikes - moving fast around the city, racing, heading out on long weekend rides. It’s perfectly sized for a spare tube and tools. Just like the bike, it’s minimalist, practical and brilliantly durable. In abrasion resistant Hypalon fabric with a welded, waterproof construction.
• Dimensions (cm): 10w x 14h x 4d
• 420D High Tenacity Nylon Hypalon
• Velcro flap closure
• Main compartment sized for inner tube and tools • Detachable Velcro strap
• Printed Brompton logo in CHPT3 Red