In stock and ready to ship!
The Verge X11 brings three technological leaps to Tern bikes: 451 wheels, T-Tuned™ geometry, and hyper-wide 1x drivetrains. It’s the no-holds-barred Verge, with hand-built Kinetix™ Pro X wheels, a carbon fiber crankset, and a monster 10-42 tooth cassette for steep climbs and spirited descents. Ride one and understand why we call it Light Speed.
View our selection of Tern bags, racks, baskets, and accessories to add to your bike!
- Ultra light for speed and portability
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned™ geometry
- Folds in 10 seconds or less—put it in the car to fast forward to the good part of the ride
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- SRAM’s revolutionary 1x drivetrain—light, compact, and incredibly versatile
- Special details: straight-pull spokes and custom-built wheel hubs
Transmission: SRAM GX trigger, 1 x 11 spd., SRAM X1 rear derailleur, SRAM Force® 1 carbon, X-SYNC chainring, 52T crankset, and 24″ – 102″ gear range.
Wheels: Kinetix Pro X Disc, Paired Spoke technology, straight-pull design, 20H, 600 g front wheel, Kinetix Pro X Disc, Paired Spoke technology, SRAM XD Driver, straight-pull design, 20H, asymmetric flange, 720 g rear wheel,tires are Schwalbe Durano, 28-451, 115 psi.
Brakes: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc front and rear brakes, and brake levers.
Cockpit: Tern Physis 3D, 3D forged, 5 patented technologies handlepost, Syntace VRO, adjustable handlebar stem, Kinetix Pro X, double-butted 7050-Al, for VRO handlebar, Ergon GS1 Leichtbau grips, Ergon SMC30 Pro, TiNox Rails saddle, and SuperOversize, Stasis by Syntace, 7050-Al, hard-anodized seat post, Syntace OverLock seat post clamp.
Bike comes with Biologic TailLight and bell. Pedals not included. We have a great selection of pedals – see here!
Folded size: 38 × 80 × 74 cm (15 × 31.5 × 29.1 in)
Weight: 10.2 kg (22.5 lb)
Color – Chrome/Red
Shipping fee – $150