In stock and ready to ship!
The Vektron S10 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders—so it is ideal for all-season commuting in the city.
- German-engineered Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65Nm of torque
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Updated frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats (not included)—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
Transmission: Shimano Deore 1×10 spd shifter, Shimano Deore Shadow+ rear derailleur, Vektron custom forged 6061-AL crankarm, MKS EZY pedals.
Wheels: Novatec sealed cartridge bearing disc front and rear hub, Rims Kinetix Comp for disc, Schwalbe Big Apple Performance Line, 55-406, puncture protection, Reflex tires.
Brakes: Magura MT4 hydraulic disc front and rear brakes, Magura brake levers, brake cable and housing.
Cockpit: Tern Physis 3D forged, 5 patented technologies handlepost, Tern Andros adjustable forged construction patented technology handlebar stem, Kinetex Comp double-butted 6061-AL Tern Andros adapted handlebar, Ergon grips, Tern Porter patented GripPad design PrimeGel padding saddle, Tern Telescope, 34.9/30.9 mm 2014-AL seat post, and Tern Collar 6061-AL, 2pc seat post clamp.
Bike comes with: Bell, SKS chainblade chainguard, URSUS rear mount kickstand, Tern Valo Direct, 190 lumens front light, Herrmans H-Trace, for eBike rear light, SKS stainless hardware fenders, Atlas V Rack, integrated 8 point mounting
Color – Silver
Bike weight – 48.7 lb.
Folded size – 16.1″x33.9″x26.8″
Shipping fee – $175