Available to order only. Lead time approx. 3 weeks.
Bike arrives as a kit; there is a $100 fee for assembly which is included in the Purchase Price.
Designed for taking on travels by plane, boat or train, the Burke 20 can be folded and packed into a 28″x22″x12″ suitcase in one minute, without disassembly of wheels, handlebar or use of tools. Unfolded, the 20-inch wheels, wide gear range, and a full titanium frame with an extended cockpit give a fast and reassuring ride.
The Burke 20 is as capable as it is compact. The ride is extremely quick and agile, and the titanium frame absorbs all the chatter of the road, making it a smooth and comfortable ride. It is sure to become a classic.
We’re proud to represent this exquisite bike designed by renowned engineer Dr. Mike F. Yap, founder of Seattle Cycles. Previously Mike was known for the design and engineering of the Airnimal folding bike line.
For any questions please feel to call the shop: 480-245-6369
Shipping Fee: $75 contiguous U.S. (for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or international, please call the shop)
Foldability And Portability
- 5 steps | 15 seconds to fold. See instructions here.
- 62 inches (airline legal suitcase) | 1.2 x average person’s standing area
- Weight: From 8 kg (17.6 lb) | Rollable
- Fits like a full-size bike
- Adjustable seatpost and handlebar
- Fits rider from 5’ to 6’+
- 20 inch (406mm rim) wheels
- Wheelbase 1050mm
- Fork trail 58mm
- Top Shimano / SRAM components
- Leather saddle, foam grip, MKS pedals
- Internal gear hub / derailleur gears
- 135mm rear dropout spacing
- Will accept Brompton front bags with modified Brompton Luggage Block available from Seattle Cycles
- Will accept 20″ fenders
- Titanium TI-3AL-2.5V tubings
- 110kg (242 lbs.) rider weight limit
- Lifetime warranty on frame