Designed for taking on travels by plane, boat or train, the Burke 20 can be folded and packed into a 28″x22″x12″ suitcase in one minute, without disassembly of wheels, handlebar or use of tools. Unfolded, the 20-inch wheels, wide gear range, and a full titanium frame with an extended cockpit give a fast and reassuring ride.
The Burke 20 is as capable as it is compact. The ride is extremely quick and agile, and the titanium frame absorbs all the chatter of the road, making it a smooth and comfortable ride. It is sure to become a classic.
We’re proud to represent this exquisite bike designed by renowned engineer Dr. Mike F. Yap, founder of Seattle Cycles. Previously Mike was known for the design and engineering of the Airnimal folding bike line.
Please note that this bike has a brushed, raw titanium finish. Due to this fact and the handmade nature of the frame, there may be irregularities in the overall finish and minor rubs or marks incurred during tooling or manufacture.
For any questions please feel to call the shop: 480-245-6369
Shipping Fee: $65 contiguous U.S. (for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or international, please call the shop)
Foldability And Portability
- 5 steps | 15 seconds to fold. See instructions here.
- 62 inches (airline legal suitcase) | 1.2 x average person’s standing area
- Weight: From 8 kg (17.6 lb)
- Fits like a full-size bike
- Adjustable seatpost and handlebar
- Fits rider from 5’ to 6’+
- 20 inch (406mm rim) wheels
- Wheelbase 1050mm
- Fork trail 58mm
- Top Shimano / SRAM components
- Fizik saddle, foam grip, MKS pedals
- Internal gear hub / derailleur gears
- 135mm rear dropout spacing
- Will accept Brompton front bags with modified Brompton Luggage Block available from Seattle Cycles
- Will accept 20″ fenders
- Titanium TI-3AL-2.5V tubings
- 110kg (242 lbs.) rider weight limit
- Lifetime warranty on frame
Frameset – Burke 20 titanium frame, fork, steerer stem, handlebar, and seatpost
Wheels – 20″ (406mm) Alex DA16 rims, stainless 14g DT spokes, Novatec cartridge bearing hubs, rear hub equipped with SRAM XD driver accepting SRAM’s 10-42 tooth cassette. Maxxis Overdrive XL 20×1.35 100max PSI tires
Cassette – SRAM XG-1150 11 speed 10-42t
Crankset – Sturmey Archer 56t with chainguard
Chain – Shimano CN-HG701 11 speed
Rear Derailleur – Shimano RD-M8000 Deore XT GS 11 speed
Shifter – Shimano SL-M8000 Deore XT right 11 speed
Brake Levers – Shimano BL-R780
Pedals – MKS AR-2 EZY quick-release
Saddle – Fizik Aliante
Gear Range – 24 – 98 gear inches
Weight – 22 lbs. including pedals