Custom touring TSR SST build.
Improvements of the SST over the TSR are as follows:
– Front stirrup dropouts are in stainless steel
– Stirrup block reduced in height to reduce weight, improve appearance
– Dual-rate front suspension spring
– Oversized rear fork pivot bearings – bearing surface increased by 150%
– Vertical dropouts for rear derailleur in stainless steel – with patented cruciform stiffness plates
– Round-tapered chain stays to reduce weight and improve aesthetics
– Lighter rear fork upright tube with new dual-adjustment (height and angle) front derailleur mount
– Chainstay “X-brace” reinforcement, with adjustable mudguard mount
– In-line 31.6 mm seat pillar
The frame-kit weight (frame,fork, seat pillar, headset) is reduced by 250g to c. 4900g. The SST is assembled at “The Hall” in Bradford on Avon.