The holiday season is officially here, and the gift shopping has no doubt already begun! This year Portapedal Bike brings you a guide to find the perfect gift for every cyclist on your list. Whether your friend or loved one is a daily bike commuter, a city explorer, or a hardcore weekend warrior, you’re sure to find something to suit anyone’s riding style. Click on each product name under the pictures to find out more details on the product page or to order now.
For The Daily Commuter – Find functionality and efficiency in these practical gifts for the bike commuter that they’ll be sure to use everyday.
- Brompton Bicycle (from $1559.) – The perfect, compact commuting companion.
- Two Fish Quick Cage ($20.99) – Velcro strap for fast and easy installation anywhere on the bike.
- Brompton Roll Top Bag (from $120.) – Perfect sized bag for toting everyday essentials.
- Brompton Bike Cover/Saddle Bag ($50) – A light nylon bike cover that doubles as a useful saddle bag.
- Brompton Toolkit ($75) – Essential for any Bromptoneer, fits seamlessly into the front tube of the bike frame.
- Suprcycle Bicycle Bell (from $49.) – Give notice well in advance with a loud, convincing tone.
For The City Explorer – Cruise to the coffee shop, brunch, or a farmer’s market with these handy gifts made for accessibility and enjoyment of casual bike rides.
- Tern Vektron E-bike ($3400) – The world’s most compact Bosch-driven electric bike.
- Tern Dry Goods Bag ($115 or FREE with Vektron purchase.) – Built for comfortable all-weather riding, clips effortlessly on any rear Tern rack.
- Tern RidePocket ($29) – Compact handlepost bag built to hold everything you keep in your pockets: wallet, phone, keys.
- Tern Hold ‘Em Basket ($40) – Stout front basket that mounts on your frame for stable steering in the city.
- Tern Big Mouth Panniers ($65 each.) – 23 L. Perfect for grocery runs or daily commuting. Folds flat when not in use.
For The World Traveler – If you know a cyclist who enjoys bike touring, they’re sure to appreciate any of these gifts made for long distances and world travels.
- Moulton TSR Alfine 11 ($3575) – In Bright Red, a separable framed bike perfect for compact stowage and ease of travel.
- Minoura Water Bottle Cage ($7.99) – Great stocking stuffer! Lightweight, durable, and designed to fit normal water bottles.
- TSR Touring Rear Bag ($255) – A large 24L rear rack bag with frame made from waterproof cotton duck by Carradice.
- Brooks Cambium Saddle (from $140.) – Made from vulcanized rubber offering immediate comfort and ease of use.
- Carradice Super C Front Panniers ($157.50 pair) – 28L heavy duty black cotton duck with 3M reflective strips.
- Front TSR Pannier Rack ($130 or incl. w/ bike) – Durably designed for use with small front panniers for touring.
- TSR Rear Rack ($150 or incl. w/ bike) – Perfect and sturdy for large rear bags with a light attachment.
For The Stylish Cyclist – Got a cyclist on your list who enjoys the finer things? Find the most stylish yet durable gear Brooks England has to offer.
- Brooks B17 Leather Saddle (from $115) – The flagship model, ideal for long distance touring, trekking and atb use.
- Brooks MT21 Toolkit ($56) – A genuine leather embossed kit with ample tools perfect for all types of cycling.
- Brooks Maintenance Kit ($16) – For the leather saddle enthusiast: includes all you need to take care of your Brooks saddle.
- Brooks D-Shaped Toolbag ($96) – Features a two piece construction with removable inner pocket. Genuine leather.
- Brooks Millbrook Holdall ($130) – Durable yet sharp-looking, is the perfect size for a handlebar bag or saddle bag.